What is the Student Expo?
The Student Expo is a wonderful opportunity to showcase your students’ accomplishments. This opportunity not only serves as a motivation tool for our students to excel in their studies, but also an opportunity for the college community to learn what our students are doing and how much they can accomplish.
Check out the archives from the previous years:
2017 Student Expo Submissions
This academic year the 3rd Library Student Expo will be held on the following dates:
· Tuesday, April 18th, 2017, at the DTC Library
· Wednesday, April 19th 2017, at the GC Library
· Thursday, April 20st 2017, at the PRC Library
We will be opening up the Student Expo to work created in both semesters, fall 2016 and spring 2017. Submissions can be of any nature or format, including digital presentations, poetry readings, essays, drawings, sculptures, photos, posters, or even cakes! To participate, simply do the following:
1. Fill out the Student Expo Sign-Up. Due Dates: Dec. 16th, 2016 for Fall 2016 submission; Feb. 1st, 2017 for Spring 2017 submission.
2. Have your students fill out the Student Expo Participation Form, print it out and attach it to the project submitted.
Once we’ve heard from you, the following library coordinators will contact you individually to work out all the details.
Loftan Miller, DTC Library Coordinator, email@example.com, 804-523-5776
Suzanne Sherry, PRC Library Coordinator, SSherry@reynolds.edu, 804-523-5226
James E. Satchell, III, GC Library Coordinator, JSatchell@reynolds.edu, 804-523-5442
Please consider loaning us your students’ projects for display in April 2017.