Please use WorldCat to determine the availability of the book, video or article and provide detailed information about the library material.
Current students, faculty, and staff can use Interlibrary Loan to request materials not owned by Reynolds Library.
• Patrons will be notified by email about the status of the request.
• Textbooks cannot by requested through Interlibrary Loan.
• Not every material from another library is available for loan.
• Items can take up to two weeks to arrive, so please plan ahead.
• If you are requesting a book or video, please confirm that Reynolds Library does not own this item by checking the library catalog.
If you need the material immediately, check out your other options!