Check out Reynolds Libraries newest database collections which include access to eBooks, journal articles, newspaper articles, primary sources, and videos from a wide variety of disciplines. Students, faculty and staff can access all of our databases from off-campus by logging in with their My Reynolds username and multifactor authentication (MFA). If you have any questions about these new databases or any of our 150 databases, please contact us. Let us know what you think!
- Archives of Sexuality & Gender – Collection of primary sources for the historical study of sex, sexuality, and gender. Sources date back to 1940.
- Cambridge Journals – Includes scholarly journal articles in the sciences, social sciences, and humanities.
- Digital Theatre Plus – Video collection of current, leading British theatre productions. Includes behind-the-scenes documentaries as well as teaching and learning resources to facilitate a deeper understanding of the productions and texts.
- Disability in the Modern World – Primary sources, supporting materials, archives, and video to support the growing disciplines of disability history and disability studies.
- eBook Nursing Collection – eBook collection focuses on the needs of nursing and allied health professionals, including clinical guides, evidence-based practice manuals, practical handbooks and professional growth titles.
- New York Times – Read New York Times articles as published on their website. Full-text coverage: 1851-present. You must REGISTER FIRST for a free account. If you have not registered yet, CLICK HERE to follow the instructions for registering.
- Psychotherapy.net – Collection of essential training videos in psychotherapy and counseling. Includes captions, searchable transcripts, clip-making, sharing, and embedding.